Make External Links
- Navigate to your blog’s customize page – located here on your primary blog, and at tumblr.com/customize/username on any secondary blogs.
- Scroll to the bottom of the appearance options and click ‘Add a page’.
- Change the layout to ‘Redirect’, note this option will only be available if you’ve confirmed your tumblr account through email.
- Give the page a nice url, for example ‘pebthemes.tumblr.com/twitter’ can redirect to ‘twitter.com/pebthemes’.
- Click ‘Show a link to this page’ for it to show in the link area in your blog’s header or sidebar