Make Tag Pages
This is for showing a link in your blog’s header or sidebar to a post tag, useful for portfolios or highlighting featured content.
- Navigate to your blog’s customize page – located here on your primary blog, and at tumblr.com/customize/username on any secondary blogs.
- Scroll to the bottom of the appearance options and click ‘Add a page’.
- Change the layout to ‘Redirect’, note this option will only be available if you’ve confirmed your tumblr account through email.
- Give the page an url, which can be different from the tag name, and have it redirect to ‘/tagged/tagname’. If you want posts to show chronologically you can redirect it to ‘/tagged/tagname/chrono’.
- Click ‘Show a link to this page’ and give it a display name.